Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Sorry

by Ken

I guessed I made you so mad,
I folded your forehead so badly
Sorry for making you so sad this past few days.
I love you so much
I think I'm so immature to make someone like you so depressed

Hoho, sorry for being naughty
for always treating you with mischief
But, I want you to know that everytime I see you so sad
My smiles fadez away with the wind

But you know what?
I cant promise you that I will never be so naughty onto you forever
Hehehehehehehe, maybe it's me,
It's my trademark already, being so childish, being so mischievous

Sorry for the pain that my jokes might bear
I never intended to hurt you,
Maybe I'm just comfortable that you wouldn’t be so mad at me
Because you are also naughty, sometimes more naughty than me.

The only difference is that,
You burst so fast
(Pikon)
Hahaha,
We're just same
We are treating each other with so much mischief

Hoho, I love you so much
And I miss you

(.!_!.)

1 comment:

roza said...

adik...! nakaka pikon ka kasi minsan :D