Saturday, August 16, 2008

Missing You

by Ken

The day is so dimmed. The sky cries so loud. The wind sobs like a child. I feel very much sad, being away from my Hun. She lives 50 kilometers away from our province and it makes me feel so gloomy. I miss her so much, and I'm hoping that she feels the same way. I know that she loves me very much and it's enough to make me feel so fortunate. I have someone to lean on. I have a very special someone who inspires me to move on. She lives so lively inside my soul. She runs frenziedly here inside my head.

I miss her giggles and jokes. She always makes me smile whenever I'm in melancholy. She erases the folds on my forehead when I'm livid. I miss her so much. I can't wait for our next rendezvous.

Smile my Hun, smile. Take care of your self and take a period of rests. Never put your soul in total exhaustion from wondering and thinking that I might cheat. No, Hun, never. I will only love one, and it's you.

No comments: