Sunday, September 14, 2014

Bucket List of Love



The mere fact that I know you won't be holding, looking, kissing and loving me the way you did like before-- after all what happened, I know it's coming to the painful ending. I wanted to give you second chance, to correct all the things that you have done which resulted to the unfortunate relationship we have now, but I can see and feel that you don't want to-well you are trying to, but you just can't. I want to bring back the life I have and  I am entitled of my own happiness (even that means being without you) and I hope you will find your happiness too; But I want you to know, never in a day that have passed that I didn't pray for US. God first, I know He has a better plan for you and me. :)

I wanna write down my bucket list (I hope we will have the chance to make it come in reality before we finally go on with our separate lives)

1-- I wanna "sit-in" inside your class while you are teaching (I have told you this before but you said it's impossible)

2-- Go out-of-town, just the two of us. Smell the breeze, see the bayview and lie above the sand while we watch the night sky

3-- Hug me tight, kiss me hard, say those words I have been missing for months..

4-- Ride (again) those cheap ferris wheels from town feasts.

5-- Buy a couple shirt for us and you will wear that without hesitations

6-- Stay awake up to 4 am, while eating junk foods and watching horror and/or hilarious movies.

7-- Text/call or reminded me that it's our monthsary (every 17th of the month)

8-- Make me cry because of your funny and corny jokes

9-- Tell me how beautiful I am

10-- Ask me out for a movie date

11-- Have a nice picture of us from a professional camera


No comments: