Thursday, September 4, 2008

Thank You

by ken

Thank you for everything...I'm so touched hun. Please never forget that I really love you so much.
I dont stop from praying for our joyful and prosperous future. I love your family. Thank God cause it's never been so hard for me to have fun with your kin. You really have a great and cool family. Your clan iz so cool. I hope okay na kayo ni mommy hehe.

Lapit na natal day ko.......hoho
Legal age na din.......
I'm happy to have you. You are the greatest gift I ever had for almost 20 years of being a geek. I love you so much. What I can promise to your family is the assurance of your happiness being with me.....being with the cutest pokemon hoho.

I love you
Take care
God Bless
(.!_!.)
Sana makapasa tayo sa November Board Exam this 2008

No comments: